Rules for Garden Tractor
1. Thou shalt not love thy tractor more than the wife and children; as much, but
2. Thou shalt not store thy pulling tractor out of doors.
3. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors tractor, nor his shop, nor his battery
4. Thou shalt not read Pulling or tech magazines on company time, for thy
employer makes it possible to continue thy tool and parts payments.
5. Thou shalt also not covet thy neighbor's other puller, nor his trailer, nor
even his pickup.
6. Thou shalt not allow thy daughters nor thy sons to get married during the
holy days of the national pull.
7. Thou shalt not deceive thy wife into thinking that thou art taking her for a
romantic Sunday drive when indeed, thou art going to look at another puller or
8. Thou shalt not promise thy wife a new addition to thy house and then use it
to store pulling tractors.
9. Thou shalt not tell thy spouse the entire cost of the puller, at least not at
the same time.
10. Thou shalt not buy the wife a floor jack for Christmas or any other tool she
doesn’t know how to use.
11. Thou shalt involve the whole family in garden tractor pulling, or at least
12. Thou shalt not call into sick to work on Friday to and
attend an out of town pull, unless you think you’ll feel better.
13. Thou shalt not try and explain the intricacies of
pulling to ones’ wife, she probably doesn’t understand and doesn’t care.
14. Thou shalt keep thy puller clean, even in storage over
the dreaded winter months.
• Home • 2013 Pull Schedule • 2013 Rule Book • Sponsors • Pull Results • LSGTPA YouTube • Pull Hosting • Pics • For Sale • Fun Stuff • Bylaws • Links • LSGTPA History •
Lone Star Garden Tractor Pullers Association